Advertisement
Videos
Advertisement

Niacin Mistaken for Candy

Mon, 05/06/2013 - 8:46am

Two students at a Michigan elementary school had to be rushed to the hospital after mistakenly eating the supplement Niacin. A fellow student brought the Niacin in to school and offered it as a candy thinking the Niacin tablets were Mentos.

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Advertisement
Advertisement

Share this Story

X
You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
The password field is case sensitive.
Loading